You will be missed! You left this life at such a young age and you were a beautiful woman and such an inspiration! You will always live in the hearts of those who loved you so.
Hello Kathy! I am just thrilled that you now have a blog! Yes welcome to 'our' world! Lol! Jim is here right beside me while we read your last entry. And we scrolled down to see all the lovely photos of your family! Please stop by and say hello over at our blog! Miss ya! Robyn & Jim
Hi Kath. I loved Natasha too!! I will miss her. Good thing we can still watch her in Parent Trap.
ReplyDelete♥
Natalie
Hello Kathy!
ReplyDeleteI am just thrilled that you now have a blog! Yes welcome to 'our' world! Lol! Jim is here right beside me while we read your last entry. And we scrolled down to see all the lovely photos of your family!
Please stop by and say hello over at our blog! Miss ya!
Robyn & Jim