skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
April 26, 2009
Girls Sleepover
Last night I had Charlie and Isabella spend the night at my house for a fun girls night. We all had so much fun. When I dropped Isabella back off at home her mom took out her camera and as usual made us all pose for her!
1 comment:
Cutest Love Bugs on the Blog
July 17, 2009 at 10:42 PM
Hi,
Such cute girls! You are a lucky auntie!
Terry
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kathy
I am a Christian woman who lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. My name is Kathy also known as daughter, sister, auntie and friend.
View my complete profile
My Sisters and I
My Dad with his Grandkids
Blogs that I Follow
Daddy Days
Fancy Face Brooklynn
Happy House of Haas
Ladybugs and Daffodils
Followers
My Mom before she passed away
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
April
(1)
Girls Sleepover
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteSuch cute girls! You are a lucky auntie!
Terry